As a manufacturer of world-class equipment and solutions for the oil and gas industry Master Flo Valve Inc. (“Master Flo”) is an organization dealing with businesses rather than individuals.
In that context, it only collects the contact information and queries that representatives of its business customers, worldwide, provide to it.
This means the personal information of all business representatives is protected in compliance with the applicable local privacy laws.
What personal information do we collect and why
Collection and use of personal information by Master Flo is limited to what is necessary for the purpose of providing the services that its customers have requested. This includes:
- Business contact information, such as name, company name and email address to contact you; with your consent, we may also use it to send you marketing communications, in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, notifications and alerts, related to our products and services;
- information necessary to create, establish and manage your online and other accounts, respond to your requests and inquiries and provide customer support with your online and other accounts;
- information about your website visits to improve and customize your experience on this website; and
- other personal information contained in content you submit or provide to us through the website, such as through our “Direct Chat” or customer support tools.
• No personal information is collected or used beyond what business representatives of Master Flo customers have directly provided.
How we share it
- We only share personal information with Master Flo subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party contractors and vendors, including Google, Twilio, Pepipost and Pure Chat, engaged to assist us in providing our services and only for that purpose. We ensure that they all comply with applicable Privacy or Data Protection Legislation.
- Data collected is never rented or sold.
- Data collected is never disclosed to third parties except in the rare circumstances where we would be required by law, for example through a warrant or legislative requirements.
How we store it and for how long
- The personal information we collect is only retained for as long as it is needed to achieve the purpose for which the information was collected or as dictated by law.
Master Flo may store personal information on servers managed by Microsoft in the United States and Canada and/or on computers managed by the Master Flo Group of Companies in Canada, the United States and/or in the United Kingdom.
Datacenters managed by Microsoft are certified under ISO standards and the EU-US Privacy Shield privacy protection.
Personal information comes under the laws of general application of the country where it is stored.
- All Master Flo data suppliers, including Microsoft contribute to data security and have been chosen by Master Flo after the exercise of due diligence for reliability in data protection
- Master Flo applies necessary physical, technological and administrative measures to protect personal information at the level appropriate to its sensitivity.
How to exercise your privacy rights
Individuals can access their personal information at Master Flo, or have it corrected or deleted, by contacting email@example.com. Requests will be addressed within 30 days.
If we cannot provide access, for example because it would disclose personal information of a third party, we will provide reasons.
- Individuals may contact firstname.lastname@example.org should they have any concerns about protection of personal information at Master Flo. In addition, remedies exist with the local data protection authority.
- You can, at any time, withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information for marketing
- For privacy and personal information queries and concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you still have concerns after contacting us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority of your country.